Top Tips on How to Choose the Best St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer for Your Case
Finding a St. Louis personal injury lawyer can be a nerve wracking experience. However, putting in the time to find a quality attorney can lead to the success of the outcome of your claim. What’s the best way to find a St. Louis personal injury lawyer to meet your needs?
Talk to a Lawyer You Already Know
They may not handle personal injury cases, but most will have colleagues who could help you. Don’t be surprised, however, if you are turned-down. Some will not take cases below a certain recovery amount or with a murky outcome.
Ask Friends & Family You Know & Trust
Friends, family and coworkers who have successfully settled a personal injury case, and speak highly of a lawyer, are a great resource.
Verify Experience & Comparison Shop
In all cases, no matter who has referred a lawyer to you, thoroughly research each lawyer’s experience and track record, including…
– Years in practice.
– Percentage of personal injury cases.
– Did they represent the plaintiff or defendant? (You want someone with experience in your ‘side.’)
– Will they handle the case personally, or pass it to a less-experienced colleague?
– What do they think you case is worth?
– What will the lawyers’ fees include?
– Are you comfortable with their style/personality?
Looking for a St. Louis personal injury lawyer with ‘the right stuff?’ Contact Hoffman & Gelfman today.