Questions to Ask As You Interview an Attorney for a Personal Injury Case
If you’re in need of an attorney for a personal injury case in St. Louis, you’ll find that there are a lot of choices. You may not know the correct questions to ask; especially if you’ve never hired a lawyer before. We’d like to help you by giving you some examples.
What to Ask a Potential St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer
Here are some great questions that an experienced attorney should be able to answer during an interview:
– Do you specialize in any particular area of the law?
– How many personal injury cases have you personally handled?
– How will you communicate with each other, and how often should you be expected to hear from your attorney?
– Will there be anyone involved with the case that you’ll be talking with, such as a paralegal?
– Have you ever had any disciplinary action against you?
– What happens if you’re not happy with a proposed settlement?
– Does the attorney charge contingency fees?
What to do with the Answers You Receive
You should be comfortable with the attorney you decide to work with. There shouldn’t be any contingency fees, and they should answer the other questions in a way that puts you at ease. There are many St. Louis personal injury attorneys in the area. You deserve to work with the best.
If you need the help of St. Louis personal injury attorneys, we’re here for you. Contact us today.