Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Car Accident Attorney
After you’ve been in a car accident, your mind is usually racing. You’re not sure what to do, and while you may know you need to talk with a lawyer, you aren’t sure how to choose the best one for your situation. We’d like to take this opportunity to offer you some advice on what questions to ask.
Asking About Experience
Not every attorney is as qualified as they may appear. You will want to ask about their background with car accident law. Some examples of questions you might ask include:
– How long have you been working with car accident victims?
– Do you also focus on other areas of personal injury law?
– How many accident victims do you typically represent each year?
– How many cases settle out of court?
– How many end up going to trial?
– Have you ever handled a case that was similar to mine, and what was the outcome?
Presenting the Details of Your Case
Your St. Louis car accident attorneys will want to know everything there is to know about your case. The more details you can give them, the better. Once they know what happened, ask them for an honest assessment. They won’t be able to guarantee victory, but they will have a good idea of what you can expect.
If you have been searching for St. Louis car accident attorneys, we can help you. Please contact us right away.